Are you looking for something more than a traditional wristwatch?
Having a smartwatch these days has become a necessity more than a trend as these watches not only connect to your smartphone but also record many other pieces of information like your vital signs, heart function, activity, and more.
These watches look quite sophisticated and can make your life easier as you no longer have to take out your smartphone to check your calls, messages, or calendar. We have compiled a list of ten best smartwatches for women which are great in terms of functionality and looks. You can check out these smartwatch models below:
Editor Pick Best Smart Watches for Women
Table could not be displayed.
Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch
With four colors to choose from, the Fitbit Ionic smartwatch is one of the most popular models when it comes to wearable devices. It comes with a small and a large wristband and has a built-in GPS to track your movements. It also has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It not only displays the time and date but also records your heart rate, activity, and steps. You can store up to 300 songs in the watch or stream your favorite playlists from your preferred music apps. You can also access apps through the watch and use it to work on your sleep patterns. The price of the watch is very high but the brand is known for its quality and performance.PROS:
- The watch looks quite elegant and comes with a customizable display screen.
- It has a built-in GPS with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to connect to smartphone and track activity.
- The battery of the watch is good and it can be connected to third-party apps.
- The sleep tracker makes it easy to work on your sleep patterns.
- The price of the smartwatch is very high as compared to other watches.
- The heart rate function of the watch is not as accurate as some of the other models.
What we like about it:This model from Fitbit is a bestseller from the brand as it combines many functions in one small screen and has a great accuracy is measuring activity and sleep patterns. It can be connected to all apps and offers personalized fitness coaching as well.
Garmin vívomove HR Sport Hybrid Smartwatch
Available in two styles and five color options to choose from, the Garmin hybrid smartwatch looks quite elegant and stylish. It comes with many fitness and wellness tools which help you to stay active and fit all day. With 24*7 heart rate monitoring and an accurate calorie counter, the watch also has stress management tools to regulate your stress. It measures your steps, intensive activity minutes, and oxygen intake also. The watch can be synced to your phone and can be used to display notifications, music controls, and app uploads. The battery life of the watch is good as it lasts for 5 days in the smart mode and up to 2 weeks on watch mode. The price of the watch is moderate but the features make it worth the price.PROS:
- The watch is available in many color options and two styles and sizes to choose from.
- It has many built-in fitness and wellness tools which help you track your vitals easily.
- It displays notifications, uploads, and music controls elegantly on the screen.
- The battery life of the watch is quite good and it doesn’t have to be charged frequently.
- The watch takes some time to sync with a smartphone properly.
- The price of the watch is a bit higher than other watches.
What we like about it:Garmin watches are known for their sleek looks and this smartwatch scores well in functionality and well as looks as it comes in multiple style options to choose from. The accuracy and battery life make it worth the high price.
Fossil Q Women’s Gen 3 Venture Stainless Steel and Leather Smartwatch
The Fossil Q smartwatch is made up of leather and stainless steel and has a rose gold dial to complement the tan leather belt. It is compatible with Android and iOS platforms and comes with built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Apart from having a customizable touchscreen, the watch also has a microphone and speaker controls. The basic features like activity tracker, customized goals setting, and accessing your smartphone notifications are all very accurate and the model comes with a waterproof rating of IP67. It is also dust-proof and splash-resistant. The price of the watch is high but you can get it at a great discount online.PROS:
- The tan leather belt and the rose gold stainless steel dial look quite stylish.
- The watch is waterproof and is compatible with all iOS and Android versions.
- The built-in microphone and speaker controls allow you to access calls also.
- The tracking tools of the watch are quite accurate and display precise information.
- The battery life of the watch is not as good as some other smartwatches.
- The price of the watch is very high.
What we like about it:Apart from the battery life, this watch pretty much ranks high on all features and has great accuracy in recording your activity and vital signs. It is expensive but Fossil watches are quite durable and last for years.
Apple Watch Series 3
One of the most expensive smartwatches on the list, the Apple watch series 3 is available in 2 sizes and six color options to choose from. It comes with GPS and has a slot for an electronic sim also so that you can perform all function that your smartphone offers on the watch itself. It has a microphone and a speaker so you can also take calls on the go. The watch includes a heart rate sensor, gyroscope, and an accelerometer. It is water-resistant up to the depth of 50 meters and is quite lightweight too. Since it is from Apple, it is only compatible with iOS devices. The price of the watch is quite high but it also has a lot of unique features which make it a good investment for fitness enthusiasts.PROS:
- The watch allows you to take calls and respond to messages with an electronic sim.
- It looks stylish and is available in many color options and sizes.
- The watch also includes a gyroscope and an accelerometer along with built-in GPS.
- It syncs seamlessly with all iOS devices and captures data accurately.
- The watch is made exclusively to be used with iOS devices.
- The price is very high and it is one of the most expensive smartwatches.
What we like about it:Apple has always been known for its high-quality and luxury phones and this watch serves as a great addition to your Apple collection with its superior functionality and classy design.
Kate Spade New York Smartwatch
A very feminine and pretty smartwatch, this model from Kate Spade comes in a rose gold color and has a water resistance rating of IP67. Powered by Google Wear OS, the watch is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and comes with a great touchscreen functionality. One great feature of this watch is that it comes with a voice assistant. The customizable faces of the watch along with the scalloped design on the sides make it a must-have piece in your watch collection. The battery life of the watch is not that great but it charges quickly. The price of the watch is very high.PROS:
- The design of the watch is very feminine and chic.
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms and has great touchscreen functionality.
- It comes with a voice assistant which can answer all the queries.
- The customizable watch face can be altered to have as many notifications as you need on display.
- The battery life of the watch is not that great as it needs to be recharged after every 24 hours.
- The price of the watch is very high.
What we like about it:Kate Spade is famous for its chic and trendy accessories and this smartwatch will go perfectly with any attire and will add a lot of style to your personality. It might be expensive but the durability and craftsmanship are very good.
Pebble Technology Corp Smartwatch
If you are looking for an affordable smartwatch with great features, this watch from Pebble is a great combination of design and functionality. It is very lightweight and is one of the thinnest smartwatches in the world. With five color options to choose from, the watch comes with a decent battery life and comes equipped with Pebble Health, which is an activity tracker. It also recharges quickly and you can get one full day of power with a recharge of just 15 minutes. The watch faces can be customized and can be connected to third-party apps also. The price of the watch is affordable as compared to some of the other smartwatches on this list.PROS:
- The watch is quite lightweight and has the thinnest design.
- The price of the watch is affordable as compared to its features.
- The Pebble Health activity tracker is quite accurate and syncs easily.
- The quirky and colorful design of the watch makes it look distinct.
- The watch does not offer a heart rate tracker.
- It does have a good waterproof rating so you need to be careful while handling water.
What we like about it:This watch is quite elegant and does not feel like a computer on your wrist. It is sleek and has a colorful design which adds a fun element to your personality.
Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
One of the most popular smartwatches among Samsung users, the Gear S2 watch is available in 2 styles and 6 color options including an 18K rose gold version. It comes with more than a hundred customizable watch faces and has an inbuilt Bluetooth. The watch does not have speakers or GPS but you can listen to music using the Bluetooth. The leather watch strap can be replaced easily as per the occasion. You can send texts, respond to messages and get new updates easily by just syncing it to your phone. The price of the watch is very high because of the 18K gold plating.PROS:
- The watch is available in many color options including a gold-plated version.
- It connects seamlessly to most phones and has a good battery life.
- There are more than a hundred customizable watch faces to choose from.
- The inbuilt Bluetooth can be used to pair up with devices and to listen to music.
- The model does not have speakers or GPS to track activity accurately.
- The price of the watch is very high since it comes with 18K gold plating.
What we like about it:This gold-plated watch is a great combination of luxury and design and goes well with jewellery too. The inbuilt features are great and the battery life of the watch is an added advantage.
ASUS ZenWatch 2
Accented with Swarovski crystals, this watch is available in two styles and four color options. The pearl and crystal bracelet makes this watch a must-have for ladies who prefer the luxury look. The watch comes with a built-in pedometer and the watch face is made up of gorilla glass which prevents it from scratches. It has a waterproof rating of IP67 so it can withstand minor splashes and regular showers. The watch charges quickly and the screen is bright and clear. It is quite easy to pair the watch with most modern devices. The price of the watch is affordable and it is quite durable.PROS:
- The watch comes accented with Swarovski crystals and pearls which add a luxurious effect to its design.
- The gorilla glass helps to protect the watch from scratches and shocks.
- The screen is well-lit and can be customized according to your preferences.
- The price of the watch is affordable as compared to other smartwatches.
- The dial size of the watch is big for small wrists.
- The battery life of the watch is not that great.
What we like about it:This watch is a good investment if you prefer jewellery-like watch designs with added features of a smartwatch. The built-in pedometer is quite accurate and the screen is quite well-lit for displaying notifications.
Withings Activité Pop – Activity and Sleep Tracking Watch
One of the prettiest watches on this list, the Withings smartwatch is available in four vibrant color options and is great for tracking your activity and sleep patterns. The smooth silicone strap and the PVC-coated dial make the watch very comfortable to wear. There is no need to charge this watch as it is battery-operated and one cell offers up to 8 months of usage. The watch is water-resistant up to 150 feet so you can use it during swimming also. You cannot customize the watch face but it tracks your activity accurately. The price of the watch is affordable and you can get it at a discount online.PROS:
- The bright and fun design of the watch with silicone strap makes it suitable for all ages.
- The battery life is quite good and there is no need to recharge the batteries.
- The watch analyzes your sleep pattern and gently wakes you up at the set alarm time.
- The price of the watch is affordable and it is very durable.
- The watch faces are not customizable and they do not display notifications.
- The customer support of the brand is not very good.
What we like about it:This watch is great if you are looking for a basic activity and sleep tracker watch. It has a fun and vibrant design and has a great battery life as you do not have to replace the batteries.
Skagen ‘Hagen’ Quartz Stainless Steel Smart Watch
Skagen is a well-known watch brand and this watch looks like a normal watch but offers all the features that you need from a smartwatch. It uses batteries which provide usage for up to 6 months. The watch is Bluetooth-enabled and syncs up smoothly with Android and iOS platforms. Right from sleep analysis to activity tracking, the watch records all your data and provides you with detailed reports. The elegant metallic silver strap and dial add an element of class to the watch. The price of the model is moderate but you can get good discounts online.PROS:
- The watch looks very elegant and is quite lightweight.
- The battery life is good and there is no need to recharge the watch.
- The watch syncs well with all mobile devices and it tracks all activity and sleep parameters.
- The price of the watch is comparatively lesser than other models.
- The watch does not allow you to customize your watch face for notifications.
- The design is a bit heavy because of the metallic strap.
What we like about it:Skagen watches are great in terms of craftsmanship and this smartwatch offers you all the features with a minimalistic design. It has a great battery life and comes at a reasonable price.
Check Video Review
Buying a smartwatch can be a little tricky if you are new to the world of wearable devices. There are so many new models released every year that it can become confusing to choose one for tracking your activity and sleep. Here are some of the factors that you must consider when buying a smartwatch for women:
Since it is a smartwatch, it needs to accurately track your activity and sleep parameters as most people use smartwatches for fitness purposes. Some watch models are much more accurate when it comes to tracking the smallest of movements and should be preferred over watches that are not so accurate.
- Battery life
Some smartwatch models have a very limited battery life and the constant need of recharging can defeat the whole purpose. Go for watches that operate on battery cells or models which have a good battery life on smart mode.
- Customizability & Compatibility
Make sure that the watch you choose displays the notifications for calls, text messages, and alarms etc on the screen if you need to access your smartphone notifications on the watch. Customizable watch faces make it easier to prioritise the notifications. Check if the model you are going for is compatible with your phone.
Go for a sleek and sophisticated smartwatch which offers you all the features in a lightweight design. Watches with silicone or metal straps look great on the wrist. Some watches also come with crystals and gold plating so choose accordingly. Do not go for very heavy watches which can be a little uncomfortable to wear for long hours and to sleep in.
A good smartwatch can cost you anywhere between 100$ to 400$ depending on its brand and features. Do not go for very cheap watches which are not durable and often lack some basic features. Look for online discounts which can help you buy your preferred smartwatch at a lesser price.
So these are some of the most popular smartwatches available in the market which are known for their advanced features and sleek designs. These watches are great for tracking your fitness goals and sleep patterns while accessing all your phone notifications on the go. Wearable devices are becoming very popular these days and these smartwatches are the future so choose a great model and invest in your fitness.
Have you used a smartwatch? Which is your preferred model?