Building muscles, along with working on the hips and torso, without visiting the gym. Sounds great, doesn’t it? And there are tons of different equipment available for this purpose. Finding the apt one can be one hard deal. The equipment should be something that targets many parts of your body and helps in increasing or decreasing body weight.
For this, the right equipment is none other than power towers. Power towers are one of the most demanded exercise equipment. They are mainly used for developing upper body strength, such as the chest, shoulders, back, arms, and abdominal muscles. They are a must-have item for your home gym.
However, again there is a difficulty in selection as the market of power towers is vast. The varieties can be really confusing to select from, and you may not be able to find the ultimate product. It is why we have prepared a list of the ten best power towers. So keep reading to discover more about them.
Best Power Tower
Read the list given below for the details and specifications of the most demanded and functional products.
The first dip station is from Relife Rebuild Your Life. It is made up of high-quality steel and is excellent in terms of stability and durability. This power tower can hold up to 330lbs. It comes with a lifetime warranty on the accessory parts and a 1-year warranty on the mainframe. It offers 9 levels of height adjustment within the range of 58.5-89.
- The power tower has a safety lock-nut that prevents the nut from falling off.
- There are four levels of backrest adjustment in the range of 7 to 9.6 inches.
- There are 9 levels of height adjustment.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty on its mainframe and a lifetime warranty on accessory parts.
- Suction cups support the dip station in the bottom that offers strong stability.
- The product is relatively easy to use and suitable for all workouts.
Another terrific power tower is this pull-up dip equipment by Body Max. This piece of equipment is suitable for everything, including pull-ups, knee raises, leg raises, ups dips, and many other exercises. It is perfect for a home gym and allows exercising on both sides. It contains two different arched stability bars that make the steel frame stronger. It can easily settle in limited space, and its weight capacity is 250 lbs.
- It is a four-station power tower that is highly suitable for vertical knee, leg raises, pull-ups or push-ups, etc.
- Its weight limit is 250 pounds and is made for indoor purposes only.
- This product offers usages on both sides and has a steel frame.
- It has heavy-duty and thick box-style cushions.
- This dip station is a rock-solid and robust product that is stable on the ground.
The Harison dip pull-up equipment is perfect for your home gym. It has a foldable design and can be stored anywhere. Supporting all the exercises like vertical knee raise, shoulders, chest, push-ups, etc., it is highly suitable for all-rounder training. It is made up of a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame that offers outstanding levels of durability and strength. It also holds a 30-day return policy.
- This power tower proffers an adjustable height in the range of 70.47 to 88.19 inches.
- This product has a massive weight capacity of over 500 lbs.
- It can be folded up easily and offers a compact design.
- It is multifunctional and has foam rollers that offer comfort.
- You can also turn with a flexible bench at any level you want.
This power tower exercise tool by kit4fit is the perfect pull up station with high levels of stability and comfort. It is multifunctional, and you can use it for exercises like vertical knee raises, pull ups with a tight grip pull. This power tower is made up of eco-friendly materials that are also of really high quality. It has a compact design antique, and you can put it anywhere in your home.
- It has 5-in-1 features that include pull up power tower, pull up bar freestanding, multi-grip pull up bar, and dip stands.
- It has a highly compact and portable design.
- It has a brilliant 440lbs weight capacity.
- Heavy-duty steel is used for its construction with high-density rubber grips.
- There are rotation padded back and armrests.
Another item on this power tower review is by K KiNGKANG. It has a U style base design with 1.3M suction cups that prevents it from slipping. Its weight capacity is almost 330 lbs. There is a horizontal bar that makes this multifunctional for usages like leg push-ups, forearm flexion, parallel bars pull ups, etcetera.
- It is made of a heavy-duty steel frame and has a u-shaped frame base for stability and durability.
- It has thick and heavy material cushions.
- There is a double-tier dumbbell rack.
- The power tower exercise equipment is great for knee raises and targeted ab crunches etc.
- It has an ergonomic design that prevents slipping and protects your spine during exercises.
One more item among the power towers is this pull ups dips equipment by Merax Wall. This product is perfect for concrete or brick walls and can be mounted easily. It has 2″ back questions with high density and support. The weight limit of this power tower is 440lbs. The knurled, non-slippery handle provides stability while doing workouts for weight management in your home gym.
- It is the perfect pull up tower for mounting on walls.
- It is super fast to assemble, and only eight screws are needed for that purpose.
- Accessories like punching bags, yoga straps, power ropes, etc., can all be attached to it quickly.
- The power tower is 38 inches wide, allowing excellent gripping access.
- There are two strong suspension anchors to increase the range of exercises.
This wall-mounted power tower by BDL can be called the best dip pull up station because of its incredible features and specifications. This power tower has multiple grip positions in parallel, white and narrow positions. The weight limit of this wall-mounted power tower is 440 lbs. It has a 38-inches pull up bar with a knurled, non-slippery handle. You will not have any regrets about this piece of equipment for your home gym.
- This dip tower offers multiple grip positions.
- There are strong suspicion anchors that enable attachment of other accessories.
- It has an ergonomic design with 2 inches high-density back cushion support along with an armrest.
- It is easy to assemble with only 2 to 4 pieces required for securing.
- It is a power tower for purposes of pull ups, bodyweight managing training at home.
The next item for pull up towers is the body tower by Bowflex. With seven different levels of adjustment, you can do more than 20 exercises with this power tower. Your home needs this as using it will get make you fit. It is an extremely safe approach and is also comfortable, especially with the non-absorbent foam cushioned back pad. The maximum weight that this power tower can take is 300lbs.
- It provides a more fantastic range of exercises that most power towers don’t provide.
- It has a commercial-grade steel base that maintains stability and security.
- There are hand grips and sling straps included in it.
- You can have access to a variety of intense workouts with horizontal bars and seven levels of adjustment.
- There are high-strength carabiners and D-ring hardware.
Ultimate Power Tower Buying Guide
There are specific points that you must consider before finalizing a deal with power towers. After all, it is not something that you buy daily. So what are these factors? Read the below points to find out :
Price: Price, a factor that one considers before purchasing anything. The same law goes for power towers. You must look for budget-friendly products. There is no need to overspend on a power tower. You can easily find suitable ones in an affordable price range. However, don’t fall for something cheap either, as that will not last and require more maintenance than the initial investment.
The number of exercises: Keep the concept of value for money in mind. You must utilize the most number of benefits as the right power tower includes all the exercises. The power tower should be capable of helping at least 10-15 exercises. The more exercise it will offer, the more advantages you will get from it. Do keep your ulterior motive in mind. Make sure that the power tower targets the body spot where you want to lose or gain weight.
Stability: Words are less to describe how horrible it will be to fall off with the power tower on top while exercising. Not only will it break the tower, but it will also damage your bones. The embarrassment you will face won’t do any good either. Therefore, it is a must to look for power towers that offer high stability and sturdiness. You will feel more comfortable with such power towers, and the risk of injuries will also be zero.+
Comfort: Exercising in itself is one hell of a job, and discomfort can make it more miserable. To escape from such a disaster, you need to ensure that soft padding and cushioning are done on the piece of equipment and the handles also provide a superior grip. Your body must feel supported and comfortable.
The Bottom Line:
These were the finest power towers that will ease your home workout sessions. Make sure to follow the guide, read each power tower review, and purchase the most suitable one for you.